Nov 3, 2009

I'm Back!

Finally done with the big move....at least for now, just done getting settled. The biggest problem for me was how expensive everything was to move. Drained all our spare "mad money" as the wife calls it. Which basically means all my poker money is first to go. Well that IS why i do it.

So needless to say my poker accounts were drained by the move, I have no real extra money to drop right now, probably could spend some loot really just don't want to. I saw the Chris Ferguson 0 to 100k challenge and got really intrigued.

For those of you that don't know about it, He started with nothing but a Free Full Tilt Poker account. He then played nothing but free tournaments until he had 10,000 dollars, it took him almost nine months. However I noticed once he made enough to enter any games of value, 2 dollar or more his bankroll started climbing rapidly. So I'm gonna try this challenge but I'm gonna cheat a little, I'm going to start with ten bucks and see where it gets me. Maybe I can replenish my account with only 10$.

Play Online Poker
Play Online Poker

No comments:

Post a Comment