Sep 29, 2009

Schedule Conflicts

The whole week has been one big scheduling conflict. No poker, no time! Have narrowed it down and think I may have the answer for the problem we were having with finding a nice free site for all of my friends to get together on. We mostly all play on a few sites anyway and we decided to play on "Full Tilt". It's a great site, very US and Noob friendly. Their Play Money feature is just what we were looking for.

The best thing about Full Tilt is they have only a 10$ minimum when using a visa. Hopefully my buddy will get over his fear of online buying and drop a few bucks so we can really gamble. As far as US friendly and ease of use this site is an A-plus. I've been on Full Tilt for a while and have always been happy with it. We are thinking about starting our own tournament on there....invite only of course. That's another benefit, scheduling your own private tournaments. Well I will definitely keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment