Aug 15, 2009

The Reason

I'm really starting this blog to journal my own tips, things i learn and a diary of my poker playing hobby. I really love playing poker both online and off and it is getting hard to find legitimate sites online that consistently pay out. Ive been a sportsbook addict for years and have never had a problem with them.
They have always been way generous with their rewards and bonuses. Just almost a week ago they sent me 50 player tokens which are used for entry into special tournaments or redeemed for stuff from the store. I used 10 of mine in one tourney to win more but placed 4 out of 12, so no prize for me.
They have some quick no real wait tourneys called sit and go's which are nice. I hate waiting for tourneys to start especially the bigger ones. I just don't have the time. I like to sit down within five minutes of finding a game i want to play and the sit-and-go style really suits that. Nice small tables and thay have some games which run under turbo or super turbo so you get super fast blinds. Maybe I'll play a little later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment